Monday, August 26, 2013

Tokyo Japan Week 3

Hey! So... This is gonna be way short, cause I just wrote this massive letter with all this cool stuff and... The internet cut out and I lost it all. Yeah... That was a doozy. Haha, so this is gonna be brief since I've been on the computer for a while already. Dang, it was a way good letter too! Sorry, that actually really bums me out! 

So onto the week! It was way good. Dang... I really wish I hadn't lost that other letter, it was really so good! We had a great lesson with our investigator named Chika, and we commited to her to baptism, and she said yes! She's gonna be baptized on the 28th of September, and we're so stoked for her. It was an amazing Spiritual lesson, and yeah, Chika is the bomb. We had stake conference which was so good! I wrote all about this in the earlier letter that was lost, but yeah, it was really awesome. That night we were teaching Saratandra, our Sri Lanka investigator, and we found this super prepared family because of it! Again... Wrote all this is the letter that was lost. So lame that I lost it! Sorry, haha. Then I met Sumi this week during splits! Super great kid who loves guitar and skateboarding, so we became instant buddies.

So... I lost that really great letter, but oh well! Haha, this Gospel is so true, and I'm so thankful to be here in Narita. I've seen so many amazing things, and my testimony has been strengthened so much because of this decision to serve.  I love you all so so much! I'm sorry this letter is pretty short, but blame the internet! Haha. Anyways, I hope you all have an awesome week. Dad! Thanks so much for all that you do. You're such an amazing Dad, and I'm so thankful for the example you set for me. Mamma! You're the greatest mom in the world. Seriously. Thank you so much for everything! You're the greatest, I love you and pray for you and the whole family everyday!

Hurrah for Israel! Tee internet stinks! Haha. Have a great week! I'll write more next time! 

-Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment