Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 65

Hello Awesome Family!

Well it's been another seriously awesome week here in Saitama, and I'm so stoked to talk about some of the cool miracles! I just wrote Tyler asking him about the dream I had the other night, hope to hear from him soon! It was so weird, I felt really strongly that something had happened, but it was a totally good feeling! But anyways, it sounds like everyone is doing pretty awesome this week!

I'm really so sorry to hear about the Hansen family this week, that's really such a sad thing. I don't know them too well, but I'll make sure to keep them in my prayers, and I hope that they'll continue to feel the love of the Lord in their home at this heavy time.

I just want to say thank you so much for the prayers and kindness you guys always share with me, I've definitely been feeling it so strongly this whole week! It's been such an amazing first week of the transfer, starting with our new investigator Han! Han is from China, and he came to our English class this past week! He said it was his first time ever coming to a church, but he felt such a good feeling inside the building! After that he came to church the following Sunday, and really amazingly he set a goal to receive baptism on the 28th of December! It was our first lesson with him, but he kept saying he's been looking for something like this in his life, and he really wants all of China to learn about Jesus Christ! He's an awesome humble guy, and I feel really so blessed to have met, and now be teaching him with Elder Shumway. As well this past week we met with so many great new college student investigators, and it's looking so amazing for this Christmas season in Urawa! One of the bigger miracles this week as well was the young Thai family Elder Shumway and I found a couple weeks back came to church this week! It was their first time, but their 4 year old daughter loved Primary, and the mother actually remembers learning about Jesus Christ when she was little! As well Elder Shumway and I strategically placed a Thai Book of Mormon on the front table in the church, and she noticed it, and was way interested to learn about what it was! We're so excited for their awesome family, and we're really praying to see an amazing Christmas miracle with them. :)

It's been so cool to see Heavenly Father's hand this week, and I'm so  thankful for all of the amazing miracles that have been happening recently. I was reading the points of the blessing I received before becoming a missionary, and I felt such a strong feeling of peace and comfort when I read over the blessing of being able to feel the prayers that are in my behalf, and I've definitely felt that so strongly this week. I know that in our adversities, Heavenly Father truly hears and answers our prayers, and even in times when we feel like we're not in his line of love, I know that he is always preparing amazing miracles to come our way. It hasn't just been our area that has been seeing this miracles, it's been all throughout the zone, and it's been so amazing to see the the love and blessings that can be felt in the zone. I feel really so blessed to be serving as a Zone Leader right now here in Urawa, and I'm so thankful for this chance to keep serving, and going forward with faith! I love serving as a missionary with all of my heart, and I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving Heavenly Father's children out here in Japan! I love this country with all of my heart, and I'm so thankful for all of the amazing blessings Heavenly Father  has given me in this short amount of time, I love this Gospel! :)

I just want to say thank you guys so much for all of the love and kindness, and just being the most awesome family ever. I love you guys so much, and I'm so thankful for this time to be serving as a missionary. It's been truly the most life changing experience of my life, and it's blessed my life in a innumerable amount of ways. As well I haven't got the latest package yet, but I'm so stoked to receive it! Thank you so much Mom for always sending such amazing care packages! I really appreciate them so much, and I'm so thankful for all of the kindness and love you share in them! I have the most awesome Mamma ever! :) thank you so much! For Christmas, anything would be so appreciated! Thank you so much!

Well I guess I better get signing off for now, but I just want to say I love you guys so much and I'm so thankful for all of the prayers, and the love! I definitely miss you guys a ton, but I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving as a missionary, and I'm so thankful for the chance to be serving during this awesome Christmas season! I love you guys so much, I hope you have an amazing week! The gospel is true, the book is blue, and God loves you!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment