Monday, January 26, 2015

Tokyo Japan Week 75


Hello Amazing Family!

Wow this week really went by so quickly, it was really awesome though! Heavenly Father has really been blessing Elder Higashi and me so much throughout this transfer, and there were a lot of way awesome miracles seen this week! First off I just want to any thank you guys so much for all of the kindness and love you guys always share with me. I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family I can truly rely on, and feel that kindness and love at all times. Love you guys. :) Also! Thanks so much for putting that awesome class schedule together for me, I really love it! It will be awesome to try out tennis again and see how that goes, haha. Thanks so much for taking all that time to make sure I'm all set to go when summer semester starts, I'm really so thankful to you guys! :)

Making new friends!

Overall it sounds as though everyone is doing really awesome, I'm so excited to hear all of the amazing things happening in everyone's life, it's so awesome to see those amazing blessings from Heavenly Father on the family! It's been so cool throughout is time as serving as a missionary to see and feel the love that Heavenly Father has for all of us, and it makes me really so happy to see Heavenly Father truly guiding our lives!

Temple day!

This week was pretty quick, and I feel so bad I don't actually have a lot to write! Except one really amazing thing happening this week! So! Elder Aoyagi of the quorum of the 70 will be visiting our mission this week, and he's asked to have personal one on one interviews with some of the missionaries in this mission, and I was selected as apart of that group! I'll be having an interview with him this coming Friday morning before the conference, I'm so excited! I'm a little bit nervous, haha, but I'm so excited to prepare spiritually and have some prayed over questions ready to ask him! If you check out this most recent Ensign or Liahona, he recently wrote a really awesome talk concerning the importance of following the words of the prophets. I'm so thankful for this great chance to sit down with such a powerful servant of the Lord, and especially a man from the country I have come to love so much. I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving in Japan, and I'm so thankful for the incredible miracles Heavenly Father has blessed me with during this time serving. I can't believe I'll be starting transfer 14 in a week, it seems so crazy! I've been doing a lot of pondering lately on the things learned as a missionary, and every time I've been really left with a feeling of immense gratitude. I've recently made a Gratitude Book where each day I'm writing down the one thing I'm especially thankful to that day, and today I'm just so thankful, and so happy to be a missionary. It's been the most life changing experience of my life, and I'm so thankful for the decision to serve. The Lord is truly changing my life through His infinite love, and through the atonement of His son, Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon, and the message of love it contains, and the evidence it gives us that Heavenly Father is truly actively apart of our lives. Being a missionary is awesome!

Our investigators are doing great, and many awesome people are really starting to progress! Urayasu is pretty amazing, and I'm so thankful to be serving here. Also Mom! I finally decided where to send the little Japanese snow globe! I decided this morning during my prayer that I'm going to leave it with the Mikami kids whenever I leave Urayasu! They've really blessed my life so much, and I think they're the perfect family for that little gift I committed to give away a while back. :)

There's still so much to do, and I'm so thankful for the chance to have these last few months as a missionary. I'm so stoked to give it every effort, and continually trust in the Lord! Thanks again so much for everything, I love you guys so much! Have an amazing week!! The book is blue, the gospel is true, and God loves you!!

Love,
Elder Justesen


No comments:

Post a Comment