Monday, March 3, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 30

Hey everyone! So it's been another really awesome week here in Tsukuba, but I don't have a huge amount of time to write today which is was a little bummer, but today was transfer calls! So...I'm staying in Tsukuba another transfer as a Zone Leader! This time as a Senior Zone Leader with a missionary named Elder Sakamoto! He's Japanese!!! I'm so stoked cause I've heard so many awesome things about him, and it'll be way fun to improve my Japanese. But yeah! So we've been trying to get everyone set up to travel, and that takes a long time, and time has run pretty short, so not a huge time to write. :( but! I just wanted to write really fast and talk about some of the really awesome miracles we saw this week!

First off, Jimmy set a baptismal date!! We had such an amazing lesson with one of the members here in our ward, and he finally made that big step to set that goal to be baptized. As well, we made him this sweet little calendar with his "steps to baptism" and he's looking so good for next month! Jimmy is such an awesome guy, and he's been such an amazing miracle here in Tsukuba.

As well, my awesome companion Elder Dunbar is being transferred to the mission home! He's going to be an assistant! He's really so excited, but as well pretty nervous. He's been such an awesome companion though, and I've really learned so much from him.

Sorry, but I don't have too much time, so this email will be super super short, but I just want to say I love you guys!! Being a missionary can be a bit stressful when you're a zone leader... But I love being a missionary so much. It's totally changed my life, and I love it so much! Have an awesome week!!!

Love,
Elder Justesen


No comments:

Post a Comment