Monday, July 21, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 49


Hello everyone! It's been another seriously awesome week here in Urawa, and I'm so stoked to write a little bit about the miracles! :) It's been such an awesome blessing being here in the Saitama stake, and it's been seriously so much fun this week!

Just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the great emails! It sounds like everyone is doing so good, and I really appreciate so much all the time you take to write to me and always fill those emails with so much support and love. It really blesses and helps me so much, and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family. :) Whit I'm so pumped you're going to go check out Seattle! Just have an awesome time, and remember to go hit up the singles ward down there! I know they'll be so excited to meet you, and you're going to be such an awesome addition to the ward. :) With your killer attitude and love of life, I really know you're going to go fit in so great. As well it's Seattle, so there's bound to be all the greatest indie Mormons ever out there, haha. Lexa sounds like you're doing so awesome as well! Thank you so much for all that you do to help the missionaries in your ward! I know they appreciate you and love you so much, and I know that Heavenly Father will continue to bless you so much as you continue to do so. :) Love you tons! Tyler, dude you keep looking better and better in each picture! I can't lie, I've actually gained a little weight this week due to some dinners with investigators, but I'm hoping to look as good as you soon enough! Thanks so much for all the love you share with me man, and please know everyday I'm so thankful for the amazing example and bar you set for serving a mission. It's really changed and blessed my life so much, and I'm always asking myself how you would deal with the current situation if you were a missionary. :) Thanks man, love you tons!

Mom and Dad, it looks like you're getting into the summer blur! I always remember once you hit August the rest of summer just flies by, but it looks like you're having so much fun, and I hope all goes well with girls camp this week! Yesterday I was doing some really deep pondering during study, and I just felt such an incredible feeling of thankfulness for my awesome family, and I'm so thankful for the home you raised me in. There was always such an amazing feeling of love and peace in our home, and I'm honestly so thankful for that. As well, I'll always remember those awesome drives with Mom down to Cottonwood for tennis, playing tennis with Dad near the skatepark, going to the skatepark where Mom got pulled over ;) and all of the memories you took so much time to make with me. :) I try to not to reminisce too much cause I gotta stay focused, haha, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the amazing things you did for me. This week Elder Mobley and I were talking about the families we hope to have one day as we strive to live the gospel and I just saying I wanted to pattern mine after the family I was raised in! I hope that I can be a good enough Dad to rock the Hawaiian shirts daily. ;) haha, love you so much, and I just want to say thank you so much for all you do for me every day.


But this week was really so awesome! The people here in Urawa are really so amazing, and the stake has so much missionary fire! They're all so excited to help share the gospel with all of those around us, and we're all working towards our Big Sunday Challenge on the 10th of August! We're hoping to have 50 people at church, and it's been so cool to see the excitement and joy the ward is having toward this goal! It's going to be awesome. It really is such an amazing blessing to be in a ward as big as Urawa! The other day at church, it just felt so good to sit in such a beautiful church building, and most importantly during the Primary musical number, I nearly exploded from the adorableness. Seriously, Japanese kids are the cutest things on the face of the earth! They sang I Am A Child of God, and I couldn't help getting a little misty eyed. It was so amazing to see that no matter the places we may live, the backgrounds we have, the languages we speak, the trials we may have, we are all children of our Heavenly Father, and He's so actively aware and always caring for the welfare and happiness of our lives. This week I needed to really repent on more than a couple occasions, and it just made me feel so thankful for the chance Heavenly Father gave me in coming here to such an amazing place like Japan, and serve in the vineyard at this time. It's been the greatest year of my life, and I'm so thankful and excited for the time I still have. :) I love serving as a missionary with all my heart, and I wish I had more to time to explain all of the miracles that are being seen every day. Trying my best to keep my journal updated, and I'm so excited for the miracles that lie ahead. It's gonna be awesome!

Thank you so much for sending the package, I'll be keeping an eye out for it! Thanks so much again for all you do for me, and as always for all of the love you share. I pray for you all each day by name, and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family. :) If there's anything I can do for you guys please let me know, love you all so much, have an amazing week!!! The Gospel is true, the book is blue, and god loves you!!

Love,
Elder Justesen
ジャステセン長老

No comments:

Post a Comment