Monday, July 28, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 50

Urawa Church!

The Saitama Urawa building!

Hello most amazing family in the whole wide world. :) This week has really been so amazing, and I'm so excited to talk about some of the amazing miracles Heavenly Father really blessed us with this week! First...thank you so much for the amazing care package! I promise you I wore that San Francisco Giants shirt so much this week, and it's looking really awesome next to my Hawaiian shirt! So stoked when I saw that. ;) As well, the candy was so delicious, and my companions were super happy when I shared with them, haha. It was so awesome as well to read so many amazing letters from you all, and it made me feel so thankful to have such an amazing family. Those words of comfort really blessed and helped me so much this week, and I truly felt the power of your prayers this week. I'm so stoked to write about the miracles, but I really want to just write a quick thing for you guys!

When we ran into Teshi

With Teshi in Shinjuku

Thank you so much for all you do! This week I've been really blessed to talk to so many awesome friends about the gift of families in my life, and I just felt such a strong thankfulness for my family. You guys really are so amazing, and have blessed and changed my life so much. I just want to say thank you so much for all of the love and kindness you are always so willing and happily sharing with me. Not all days of being a missionary are super easy, and I'm so thankful for the blessing of my amazing family. I love you guys more than I can describe (and that's not just because I'm forgetting my English!!) Haha, but I just want to say thank you so much. :) I miss you all so much, but I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving a mission for this wonderful gospel, and message of happiness. Recently we had zone meeting, and it was so awesome to see so many amazing and hard working missionaries giving their whole hearts to serving Heavenly Father's children. Such an awesome work going on here in Japan. :)

Almost found an In-N-Out :(

Kimchi nato curry


So this week for miracles! So many this week it was so crazy! I just want to share the one that really meant so much to me, with our main buddy Teshi! Teshi is a young investigator here who is about 21 years old, and he's just way cool! He's got such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and coming to church, and he's got such an awesome love for his Heavenly Father. We finished our Chinese night which was awesome, and we decided to go pray where we should go next. We felt such a strong impression to go to the nearby eki, and we ended up running into Teshi! He was running through the eki, and we were able to sit down and have an awesome lesson with him. He told us as well that he never usually ran by the station, but he felt something in him that said he needed to run to the station that day. So awesome! It was such a huge testimony builder of the guidance Heavenly Father gives to us every day. I love being a missionary so much, and I love this gospel! This week I hit one year in Japan!! It seems so crazy, but I'm so thankful for this amazing opportunity to serve. I love His gospel with all of my heart, and I'm so sorry this email is short! We have 3 areas white washing this transfer, and Zone Leader responsibilities can be pretty intense, haha. But I'm still taking that time to sit back and enjoy the wonder of this incredible work. :) I love this gospel, I love my family, I love being a missionary. Have an awesome week, promise I'll write more next week!! P.S. All of your words of kindness and love came at the most perfect time, I'll explain more next week. :) love you!!!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment