Monday, August 4, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 51


Hello amazing family!! So today I don't have a ton of time to write due to some seriously fun P-day activities with Brother Shohei, but I just wanted to write a little bit about some really amazing miracles that happened this week. :)



So first off I just wanted to say thank you so much for the awesome emails! They're always so encouraging and full of love, and truly bless my week so much. It's always so awesome to hear about all of the wonderful things you guys are all doing, and it brings me so much great help throughout the rest of the week. Recently there's been an announcement of having 10 missionaries in the Urawa ward, and it's definitely some intense pressure on the Zone Leaders since this will be the first time a ward has ever had 10 missionaries, but I'm so excited! The ward is so excited as well, and it's going to be such a great time going into next transfer. :) I recently got to sit down with President and Sister Budge this week for interviews, and it was so awesome to sit and talk with President Budge, and talk to him about some of those things. It's so awesome having a fellow Californian as a mission president! He's got so much great faith and love, and it's been so awesome working with President and Sister Budge. :) It also brought me so much comfort and happiness when Sister Budge told me that President Budge thinks really highly of the work I've been doing this past year, and it was just that little boost to keep working harder that I needed. This missionary experience has truly blessed and changed my life so much, and I feel so thankful to be serving here in Urawa at this 埼玉ステーク 浦和ワードの梅村兄弟です。 一緒に勉強してます。^ that's a side note from a recent convert in Urawa ward! Needed some help writing my email this week. ;)




This week was so awesome! I feel so bad, I hardly have anytime to write tonight, but I just want to say I love you all so much, and am really so thankful for all of the love and kindness you share with me. I'm so thankful to be a missionary, and I'm so thankful for the past year here in Japan! This short time here has changed and blessed my life so much, and I'm so thankful for the eternal friends made and that the Lord has blessed me with. They've all changed my life so much, and I'm so thankful to be here sharing this great message with the people of Japan. Today we got to go spend some great time with Shohei at Lake Town, the world's largest mall in Japan! It has a Krispy Kreme. So it was seriously so much fun, but it was so crazy talking to Shohei about how we became friends nearly a year ago when he gave me that red tie for my birthday! Haha, ever since then, he's been such an amazing friend, and a really amazing blessing in my life. As well I received a really amazing email from my trainer Elder Burgin now from home, and I'm forwarding that over! Basically made my day. :) Heavenly Father truly prepares and grants us such great people in our lives, and every day I feel so grateful for my decision to serve a mission. Is every day easy? No of course not, but every day is filled with tiny and large miracles that make up this divine work, and those who receive the blessing of witnessing and joining it, if you allow it to, it can truly change the course of your life. It can change your heart and desires, and it can change the way you look at this life. It will change the way you look at the person in the mirror, and it will help you to realize and feel you are a true child of a loving Father in Heaven.






Today I just wanted to share my testimony due to the busy schedule, haha, but I just want to let you all know how much I love being a missionary. I can't believe I've reached a full year circle, but I'm so excited and stoked for the next year! I know that if I give my whole heart and mind to this great work, it's really gonna be so awesome. :) I'm so grateful to you guys for helping me so much in preparing for my mission, and I'm just so stoked to be here! I realized today that time is so short, but I'm so excited to just keep working hard, and keep giving this work my all. I love it so much, and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father let me come and serve here in the amazing country of Japan! I love you guys so much!! Have an awesome week! :)

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment