Monday, June 2, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 42

Hello most awesome and amazing family in the world!!! Okay... So this email is going to be pretty short, and I'm so sorry! But! I'm staying in Tsukuba another transfer as Zone Leader, and I'm training a new zone leader! I'm really so stoked for this opportunity to serve again as a zone leader. It's gonna be gnarly. So right now we are in the midst of transfer planning, and we had a zone p day today where we went to the world's largest Buddha statue in the world! Look up DaiButsu in Ushiku City. Pretty awesome, I'll send some pictures!

All and all doing pretty great, but feeling a little sick today. The heat has been pretty gnarly here recently, but it's all good, and I'm getting a sweet tan again! So excited to be a missionary, and I can't believe it's been one year now!! I feel like yesterday I was being dropped off at the MTC, but boom! Here we are one year later. I love this gospel so much, and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family! Thank you so much for all you do, and please know I appreciate every letter. Your encouraging words really push me on on those rough days, and I'm so thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing family. :)

Also Whittenshire HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'll try to send something to ya if I can, and I'll be shooting you and Tyler two awesome personal letters next week! Please know I love you so much, and you're my hero! Sounds and looks like Iceland was amazing! Keep going for those dreams, and know that Heavenly Father is so eager to bless you as you keep his commandments. He loves you a lot!

But anyways, have an amazing week!!! I love you guys so much, and I'm so excited for the next package coming soon! Promise I'll be writing more next week, again so sorry! Also! Hope it's okay if I pick up a couple of white shirts, my shirts from this winter and last summer are pretty thrashed... Sorry! Won't spend too much though. :) Have an awesome week, I love and am praying for you always!

Love,
Elder Justesen (Devister McGee)

No comments:

Post a Comment