Monday, June 9, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 43



Hello amazing family! It's been another great week here in Tsukuba, and it's exciting that we're having a baptism this week! There is a really amazing man named Orlando who the other elders have been teaching, and he's finally getting baptized this week! He actually has a son who is serving a mission right now down in the southern American region, and it's just an awesome miracle to see this amazing family come together in the Gospel. Way cool miracles in Tsukuba! I'm really so stoked to be here another transfer, and I know there are some seriously great miracles in store as we keep going. Tsukuba is an area full of so many amazing miracles, and we're so excited to go forward with faith. It's gonna be an awesome transfer!



So my companion is named Elder Jacox, from Kaysville Utah! Also, he and I were in the MTC at the same time, and it's been awesome reminiscing about the MTC and just some of those awesome moments of coming to Japan on the same plane and stuff. It was actually funny because transfer day was our year mark! So sadly I didn't do too much for the year mark, but everyone transferred safely, and it was a great day! Rainy season has officially started in Japan, and it's been raining for the past few days, but it's been seriously so pretty! As well we saw some awesome rain miracles with Dhani coming back to church on Sunday! It was cool because after we had those big 4 lessons, he felt like he really wanted to take a break from the lessons, but now he's coming back! Way cool miracle, and I really feel like the Lord has kept me here in Tsukuba for 4 transfers for Dhani, and I'm really praying so hard to be worthy of this kind of miracle. It would mean so much to me to help him make that decision to receive baptism and make those promises with Heavenly Father before heading onto another area. Dhani really is such an awesome person, and I've felt really so blessed to be teaching him, and to be his friend. He's really blessed my life so much, and I'm way thankful for him!



As well Vundo is looking so awesome! He's our great friend from Mozambique, and now that Elder Jacox is here, he's looking great! The main language in Mozambique is Portuguese, and Elder Jacox just got here from the Portuguese branch so he and Vundo hit it off so fast! Vundo is such an awesome guy, with so much strong faith, so we're really so excited to go forward with him, and really help him learn more about this Gospel. I feel really so blessed to have such awesome people to teach here in Tsukuba, and it's been so cool teaching people from all over! It's really been such an awesome builder of my testimony that Heavenly Father truly loves all of His children so much, and really so strongly desires for them to receive this amazing Gospel. I love being a missionary so much, and I'm so thankful to be here sharing this great message of the Gospel.


As well I just wanted to say happy birthday to the most awesome brother and sister ever!!! I hope you guys had such an awesome birthday, and please know I was thinking so much about you, and sang happy birthday to you! Haha, please know I love you guys so much, and I'm so thankful for all you guys do for me. :) Your prayers always keep me going, and I'm so excited to go forward with faith! Some days are pretty tiring, but your prayers keep my faith high, and I'm so thankful for all you do for me!


All in all it was such an awesome week, and I'm way excited to keep moving forward! There are still so many weaknesses I'm working on everyday, but I'm so thankful to the atonement of Jesus Christ that helps me to keep moving forward, keep changing, and keep improving everyday. Some days as a missionary can be pretty tiring, but I'm so thankful for this incredible time of being a missionary, and I wouldn't change this time for anything! I love being a missionary with all my heart, and I'm so thankful for all of love from you guys! Please know I love you so much, and am always praying for you! I'm so thankful for the wonderful blessings Heavenly Father has been blessing us with, and I know that these miracles rely so much on our faith and desire to follow His teachings. :) Love you guys so much, have an awesome week!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment