Monday, September 29, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 59

Hello amazing family! Sorry to be writing a day late, this week was temple P-day and we received our transfer calls! I'm staying in Urawa for another transfer with Elder Shumway, and basically nothing in our zone is changing! The next transfer is only 5 weeks so it makes pretty good sense, but I'm so thankful for this awesome opportunity to serve again as a Zone Leader out here in Urawa with Elder Shumway! He's a seriously awesome missionary, and he's really teaching me so much every day. It's going to be such an awesome transfer. 

Well as the usual, the temple was amazing today! We had such a great MTC district reunion in the temple, and it was so awesome to see all my best friends, and catch up about the things going on in our areas. I've been feeling so incredibly thankful for the brothers I have out here in the Tokyo Japan mission, and I'm so thankful to have had the chance to meet them and become such good friends with them! They've all changed and shaped my life so much, and I'm so excited to keep those friendships going, even after the mission as well. :) The temple was so great though! I seriously love the Tokyo Temple, and it was so awesome to go and attend, and feel the Spirit so strongly in the house of the Lord. As a mission we're really putting in a strong focus on accountability, and it's been such a great learning opportunity to study and apply that principle more as a missionary! In the temple, I gave an accounting of my work this past transfer, and it was such an amazing feeling of peace, and left me with such a strong desire to just keep giving this work my whole heart and soul, and go forward with faith! I love serving here in the amazing country of Japan, and I'm so excited for this coming transfer!

As well the G Package arrived!!! Thank you so much for sending those to me, I really appreciate it so much, and it's so awesome have some fresh new stuff, haha. It's amazing the difference it makes! ;) I'm so stoked for the next package, thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in to send me those packages, I really appreciate it so much! I love you guys! :)

It sounds like you're all doing so well, and I'm so thankful for all of the kindness and love you always share with me. :) I really have the most awesome family ever, and I'm so thankful for the amazing examples you set for me every day. I love you guys so much, and I'm so thankful for the amazing family I was born into! 

So to answer some questions Mom asked! I'm so so so stoked for Conference! We're planning on bringing as many investigators as we can, and we're so excited to attend with them! As well Brother Saito who was baptized this past transfer will be attending his first Priesthood session with us! It's going to be seriously awesome, and I'm so excited. As for me, I'm doing really great! If you could pray for our zone to be able to set more and more baptismal dates this transfer, that would truly help and bless us so much. We're struggling a little bit in that area, and it definitely weighs a lot on your mind as a Zone Leaders. Elder Shunway and I are working with all we've got to help set that example, and some gnarly prayers from home would help so much. Thanks so much though, other than that the health is great, I love the work, and I'm so excited for fall! Right now we're working very closely with Teshi, Asoyu, and Chen! They're looking so great, and Brother Chen prayed for the first time in his life the other day! Thank you so much for caring so much about the amazing people we are teaching. :)

This past transfer was really so amazing, and I'm so excited for this next one! As I was praying in the temple, I felt such a strong feeling of peace and comfort, and I just felt so excited to go forward into this next transfer with faith, charity, and diligence. I there is truly so much power in those three attributes as a missionary, and I'm so excited! Again thank you all so much for your prayers, love, and just being so amazing. There are some days I miss you all so much, but I know this is where the Lord wants me to be, and I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving here as a missionary. This short time has blessed and changed my life so much, and I'm so excited for the future! It's going to be so awesome. :) I'm so thankful for the chance Heavenly Father has given me, and especially the opportunity and chance to change. I'm so thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, which helps me just little by little each day become more of the man I want to be in this life. This message truly is a message of hope, and a message of second chances. I love being a missionary so much, and I'm so excited to go forward with faith! I love you guys a ton, and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing family, have an amazing week!!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment