Monday, December 1, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 67


Whoa it's already December!

Hello amazing family! It's been another awesome week, and I can't believe it's already December! The time is really flying by so fast, but I'm so thankful for all of the amazing miracles Heavenly Father has been showing us this past week! I'm so thankful this week especially for the chance to be serving in an area as amazing as Urawa. I've made so many amazing friends here, and I'm so thankful for the amazing ward as well. This area really has become really so close to me, and I'm so thankful for all of the amazing things happening near the end of this transfer. I love being a missionary so much!

Urawa Ward missionaries!

Brother Han is looking so great for his baptism! This week he came to church, and had a really great time. He's going to have his interview in the next couple weeks, but right now he's looking so great! Probably on my mission he's been one of the most prepared people I've ever met, and Elder Shumway and I really he feel is going to be a great influence on China! Recently we taught the law of chastity, and he instantly excepted it, and explained that he thinks is this going to be really helpful in China. What was really awesome though, was during his prayer he said thank you for receiving this great message in the name of the gospel, in the spirit was really so strong. He's a really prepared man, and one that Elder Shumway and I both are really thankful to know. He's scheduled to receive baptism on December 28th which is right after the transfer ends, but I'm really praying I'll stay somewhere close so I can come back! Brother Futoshi is looking so great as well! His interview will be this weekend, and he's looking really great! It's been an amazing Ward miracle, and we're so excited to help him join his two friends in the gospel! It's been such a miracle-filled season so far, and I'm really so thankful for all of these amazing blessings Heavenly Father has been showing the Urawa and Saitama Zone.


A very missionary Thanksgiving!

This week we also had Zone Conference! Elder Hansen and I were able to perform our cover of Silent Night and it went pretty awesome! It's been so awesome to be able to keep playing guitar as a missionary, and I'm so excited for this coming Saturday! Elder Hansen and I, and our investigator Daisuke will be playing Silent Night again at the mission home Christmas concert, it's going to be so amazing! Heavenly Father has really been sending so many awesome miracles lately, and I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving here in the Tokyo Mission. He's truly given me so much, and blessed my life in so many amazing ways, and I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving as a missionary. This short time has really changed my life so much, and I'm so thankful to keep going forward with faith!

Out for sushi

Mom I received two packages this week!! I'm so excited to put together this Christmas tree, I'm going to wait until next transfer starts though since I more than likely will be moving. :( It's been 4 transfers now in Urawa, so I think I'll be heading out, but I just want to say thank you so so so much! I'm so thankful for the amazing packages you've been sending. I really feel so much love when I read the letters, see the pictures, etc. Thanks so much Mamma, you're the best. :)

Shohei came to visit today!
Elder Shumway, Daisuke, and me!

Well it sounds like everyone is doing so great and so many great things are happening! I'm way excited to hear how everyone is doing, and I'm so thankful for all of the love and kindness you guys share with me. It's going to be so awesome to talk together in a few weeks! I just want to say I love you guys so much, and just thank you for being the most amazing family ever. It's been not always easy being away from you guys for so long, but I'm so thankful for the love and kindness, and especially the amazing examples that you all have set for me.

Apartment shenanigans 


Last night I had another dream about tyler! Haha, sorry man. But yeah, you and I were companions in Tokyo, and you were proclaiming to all of the Brazilians, and I was to all the Japanese people, it was such a cool dream! Haha, I woke up feeling thankful for my awesome brother, and I just want to say thanks, man. I love you a ton, and I'm so thankful for the great example you have always, and continue to set for me. You've blessed my life a ton, and I just want to say thanks! You're an awesome priesthood hero to me.

FHE!
Elder Ishikawa  
A Camaro SS!

Well I have to get running on with the P-day, but I love you guys so much! Thank you so much always for the prayers, and the love and kindness. I love you guys a ton, and I can't wait to talk with you again in just a few weeks! It's going to be an amazing Christmas season, and I'm so thankful for the chance to be serving here in the amazing country of Japan. This amazing country continues to change my life so much, and I'm so thankful for the blessings Heavenly Father has given me in my life. Have an amazing week, love you all so much!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment