Monday, December 15, 2014

Tokyo Japan Week 69

Our view of Mount Fuji!

Hello Amazing Family! I'm way sorry, this email is going to be pretty short, but I've been transferred!! I'm moving down pretty close to Tokyo in an area called Urayasu! I'll be with another awesome Japanese companion named Elder Higashi! I'm so excited to work with him, and I'm so so excited to work really close in Tokyo. It's been seriously big change with all of the Zone Leaders as well, and it's a really big shake up in the mission! It's going to be an amazing Christmas season. :)

Cooking with Elder Shumway is serious business!

Speaking of Christmas! I'm so stoked to talk with all of you guys next week on Skype! It'll be so awesome to see all of you guys, and maybe some other people? ;) Haha, but it's so cool to see how much Heavenly Father is blessing our family, and I'm so excited to talk to you guys! I was thinking we could do just the same as last year and I can call at around 12 in the afternoon Japan time on Christmas Day? If that's okay please let me know! :) I'm so excited to talk to you guys, it's going to be awesome! I can't believe it's already my last Christmas in Japan, but I'm so thankful for this amazing country, and all of amazing blessings it has brought to my life. I love serving as a missionary with all of my heart, and I'm so excited for Urayasu! It's pretty heart breaking to leave all of these amazing people here in Urawa, but I'm so thankful for the amazing 6 months the Lord gave me here. I love Saitama, and I'm for sure going to miss it so much, but I'm so excited to keep going forward with faith, and keep giving this work my absolute whole heart and soul! I love being a missionary!

Yu Matsuhashi and Han!

Us and Han!

A quick update with the people we're working with, Brother Futoshi is getting baptized this coming Saturday! He's been such an incredible miracle, and I'm so thankful for the chance to be his friend, and share this gospel message. He asked that I would baptize him, so I'll be coming back to Urawa Ward on Saturday, and then the next Brother Han will be baptized! He's been such an amazing miracle as well, and he passed his interview with flying colors! After the interview, he said he's been looking for this in his life for so long now, and it made me feel so thankful to have met this amazing friend. I love this work so much, and I'm so thankful for all of the amazing blessings Heavenly Father is sending me. As well the Matsuhashi family is looking so amazing! We had dinner with them last night, and they're continually reading the Book of Mormon as a family, and they've decided that they want to be baptized! No specific date yet, but we're so so thankful for this amazing miracle.

Yu Matsuhashi and the elder!
Ward pot luck!

Well it sounds like everyone is doing so awesome, and I'm so thankful for all of the amazing things that are happening. I know that Heavenly Father lives, and that He loves us so much that He sent His son for us. I love this Christmas season, and I'm so thankful for this chance to be serving as a missionary. This short time has changed and blessed my life in so many incredible ways, and I'm just so thankful to be serving here as a missionary in Tokyo! I love this work with all of my heart. I love you guys so much, and I'll see your faces next week! Haha, Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Elder Justesen

No comments:

Post a Comment