Monday, May 11, 2015

Tokyo Japan Week 90

Interviews at the mission home!


Companionship unity




Hey everyone! So today's email will be pretty short, but I just wanted to write saying thank you so much for such an awesome Skype call with all of you! It was so much fun to talk to you guys, feel of all the love you shared with me, and as well to meet Alex and Kaitlin! All I can say is wow, they really seem so so awesome! I wish I would have talked to Kaitlin a lot more, but I'm so excited to get to know her better, but she and Tyler seem so perfect for each other. As well Alex was super funny! He seems like such a great guy as well, it's really so awesome to see how much Heavenly Father is blessing our family, and I'm so excited to get to know everyone better. :) Way awesome!




This past week Heavenly Father really blessed us with so many great miracles, and I'm just so excited and thankful to be serving as a missionary at this time. Heavenly Father has sent down so many amazing blessings, and I'm just really thankful to be a missionary. It completely blows my mind to think there are only four weeks left, but I'm so excited to give every last effort in this remaining time, and really do all I can to sprint to the finish line. I love being a missionary so much, and I'm so thankful for the time I have in Tokyo, Japan.

Tsukushi!

At a ward BBQ


Also just want to wish Mamma a super amazing Mother's Day! The list was pretty short today, but I just wanted to say thanks so much for everything Mom. :) You're such a huge example to me of faith, love of the Gospel, and just power within trials. I'll never forget the things you have taught me, and I feel so thankful to say I'm your son! Love you!


Dinner at the Bishop's


I'm officially an old missionary
All in all it was a pretty awesome week, and I'm so thankful to be working with Elder Adachi here in Urayasu! He's such an awesome companion, and he's been such a huge blessing to me already. We really love working together, and we're so excited for the miracles ahead, it's going to be awesome!

Brother Sugiyama


Adorable Japanese babies :)
Just again want to say again thank you so much for everything you all always do for me, and especially for making this last conference call so memorable. It was so much fun, and it just reminded me how much I love my family. Heavenly Father really sent me to the coolest family ever, and I'm so thankful that we have a family that is centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love this work, and I'm so excited to keep going forward with faith! Love you guys, have an amazing week! Again... Alex and Kaitlin are AWESOME! The book is blue, the gospel is true, and God loves you!

Love,
Elder Justesen


No comments:

Post a Comment